Since 4 May 2020, all consultations are possible again in our Clinic. Since 11 May 2020, resumption of all surgical procedures.
Our team is ready to welcome you in all safety.
It is possible again to make appointments for non-urgent medical consultations. Our day hospital activities have also restarted on 4 May.
We take the necessary measures to ensure your safety and our staff’s:
- We adapt our time slots to be able to desinfect the rooms between each consultation or examination.
- We organise our waiting areas to garantee social distancing between each patient.
- Our teams wear protective equipments adapted according to the need.
- We welcome you personally to guide you as good as possible.
If you have Covid-19 symptoms, do not come to the Clinic and cancel your appointment. If necessary, get in contact with your GP.
In the Clinic, always follow our recommandation. This way we can protect one another.
- Wash your hands everytime it is necessary, and for sure before and after your consultation.
- Wear a mask all the time during your visit. You do not have one at your disposal? You will give you one upon arrival.
- Keep 1,5m distance between you and others.
- Do not come too early and, once your consultation is finished, get directly back home after.
- Come alone at your appointment, unless you bring a child for a consultation or you have limited mobility and require help. All other companions are not allowed..
- Always favour Bancontact payments.
Extra precautionary measure for surgery patients following the guidelines of the Royal Belgian Society for Plastic Surgery (RBSPS)
As a precaution, all patients who will have surgery will be contacted to get a Covid-19 test (PCR or nasopharyngeal swab). It needs to be done 2 days before the admission date. This will allow us to ensure that you do not carry the Covid-19 virus.